When it comes to crochet, or any other craft for that matter, I’m easily pleased and quickly excited. I’m sure you’ve noticed… 😉
However, I don’t think I’ve ever been THIS excited!
My book is ready, printed, on its way to (online) shops around the world (can someone pinch me, please), ready for you to pre-order (English edition on Amazon and Bol; Dutch book via Echtstudio, just to name a few), and some people actually already have a hard copy in their hands!They are the wonderful women that are part of the blog hop I told you about in this post. Yep, that’s right: “Colorful Crochet” and “Eindeloos Haken” are going on tour for the next 40 days, and we’re taking you literally on a trip around the globe. From Australia to The Netherlands, from South-Africa to the UK and the USA, then back to Europe, the books will be hopping from one continent to another.
I feel very privileged and joyful that so many talented and lovely creative friends wanted to be part of the happy happening that this blog/social media tour is going to be, and I’m honered to introduce everyone here to you, all 40 fabulous participants!
01. Lisanne Multem – Draad & Praat;
02. Ingrid Danvers – Studio 92 Designs;
03. Sandra Paul – Cherry Heart Blog;
04. Tanya Eberhardt – Little Things Blogged;
05. Clare Newton – @frankielovescrochet;
06. Sarah Shrimpton – Annaboo’s House;
07. Kathryn Vercillo – Crochet Concupiscence;
08. Heleen Scharstuhl – Vol van Wol;
09. Nerissa Muijs – Miss Neriss;
10. Sandra Eng – Mobiusgirl Design;
11. Emily Littlefair – The Loopy Stitch;
12. Holly George – Holly Pips;
13. Shelley Husband – Spincushions;
14. Susan Carlson – The Felted Button;
15. Sharna Moore – Sweet Sharna;
16. Carmen Heffernan – @anniedesigncrochet;
17. Frederika van der Galien – Frederika Creates;
18. Alia Bland – The Little Bee;
19. Natalie Schwarz – Little Cosy Things and Craft As Therapy;
20. Makenzie Pearson – BQueen Collection;
21. Mandy O’Sullivan – Red Agape;
22. Heike Gittins – Made with Loops;
23. Funda Kaya – Kikalite;
24. Wendy Koutlis – @crochetcrazygirl;
25. Mariana Abadie – @winterbeachbymab;
26. Lotte van Dinteren – Lotte Haakt;
27. Janneke Assink – Jip by Jan;
28. Inez de Goede – Goed id Handwerk;
29. Lidy Nooij – Lidy Nooij;
30. Miriam Catshoek – @miriamcatshoek;
31. Hattie Risdale – The Petal Shed;
32. Annemarie Huijser – @studiohipenstip;
33. Rachele Carmona – Cypress Textiles;
34. Liza Veenendaal – Confetti Lab;
35. Emily Carter – @carter_and_brown;
36. Agnieszka Strycharska – Niebieska chata;
37. Susan Regalia – @suregal27;
38. Robyn Hicks – @crochetgirl99 and @yummyyarnandco;
39. Emma Friedlander-Collins – Steel and Stitch;
40. Mabel Gaiser – Hip met Kleur.
Having just typed up this list of fan-tas-tic creative colleagues makes my heart skip a beat: what an awesome group of makers, don’t you agree?
I know some of them have already started a project from my book, and I simply cannot wait to see!
As of tomorrow through June 30th, 2017 you’ll find sneak peeks of the book and its projects, plus chances to win a copy of the book when visiting almost all of the following websites/blog/instagram and facebook accounts on a daily basis – in short: we’re going to have a fun social media relay, starting here today.I’m kicking the tour off with a give-away of two of my books, an English and a Dutch version. All you need to do is leave a comment under this post, tell me what version you’d like to win (English or Dutch) and make sure I have your email address to notify you in case you won – easy as that!
My giveaway closes on Sunday May 21st, 8:00 pm, after which I’ll notify the winners.
By that time you will already have been able to enter the next giveway on the tour’s following participant’s blog/ig/fb, and so on and so forth: cool, right?
Oh, and just in case you’ve missed this: Saturday May 27th will be the book’s big launch party at Echtstudio – I’m SO much looking forward to that! If you have a chance, I’d love to see you there!
We’re busy prepping the party – it’s going to be loads of fun!
Just in case May 27th is not a good date for you, we’re partying again at Wolplein, on June 17th (10:30 – 13:00).
Have a super weekend!
PS: make sure to visit Lisanne/Draad&Praat tomorrow – she’s your next stop on our tour
EDIT: two winners have been drawn and notified, and the giveaway is now closed.
Thank you ALL so much for your lovely comments (loved reading them) & for participating! xx