Pattern Crocheted Presents:
* chain 11, the last chain being your turning chain, turn your work;
* crochet 10 sc’s, chain one, turn your work;
* crochet 11 rows of 10 sc’s each;
* do NOT turn your work after row 11, but crochet 2 sc’s in your last stitch – 1st corner made;
* crochet all around your little square, 2 sc’s in each corner – slip stitch in first sc of row 11, fasten of, darn in ends;
* give your square a fast steam block;
* get out a new/contrasting color to surface slip stitch the ribbon (tutorial: here);
* go across one time, right in the middle of your square, fasten off/darn in ends;
* when crocheting your second ribbon, do not fasten off when you’ve reached the top of your present. Continue chaining 15 stitches (first bow), fasten of by tying a knot;
* attach the ribbon-yarn again in the top stitch of your square, leaving a long tail;
* chain 25, fasten off – second bow-to-be ready;
* make a bow with both crocheted chained ribbons, sew them onto the square with the tail of your second bow and: ta-dah!
So far I’ve made a x-mas garland, mixing some presents with Lucy’s holly leaves that I had fun with last year too (here and here), used two present and holly leaves as tags on a – real – x-mas present and made another bunting of presents, all in happy colors!