I have to admit: it was not an easy ride and probably the project that I’ve had to frog (1,5 to 2 hours work per occasion, grrrr …..) the most ever, but every time I look at this red beauty now, I’m glad I did – it was really worth it.
It’s also the only project I’ve finished, or even worked on, this past week and this has only partly to do with all the stuff going on re Carter’s accident: this shawl was a big undertaking in itself.
The measurements are roughly 180 x 55 cm (71 x 22 inches) and I’ve used approx. 1.000 metres of the “Colortwist”, a 100% cotton.
For those of you who want to give this lovely pattern a go, here‘s where you’ll find the link (it’s a free Redheart pattern).
The fabulous yarn I used is a made-to-order Colortwist, available from Echtstudio.
Both bridal shawls are now patiently waiting for my sweet friend (and her approval) …..
By the way, I’ve noticed a couple of people joining me in my the “let’s finish those old wip’s” quest, and I’m tickled pink about that.
Wonderful, talented crocheters that you can find here and here.
And if you’re also one of them – please leave a link in the comments; I’d love to see what you’re working on!
Thrilled to check one more wip off my list – ‘only’ 10 more to go!